Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This Must Go On and On

Did anybody miss me? I doubt, judging by the quietness, you people never missed me. But I missed y'all terribly. Pardon my Draking (heard there is a verb like that) , I enjoy interacting so silence drives me nuts. Straight away to business, I must say that Kenya is definitely on the right track, musically speaking. If what the new age artists are doing is anything to go by, then we have a bright future ahead. Put on your Ray Bans.
Leading this adventure by a new wave of musicians are three young guys who are out to totally change the face of urban music. Kibz, a.k.a Arap Kibz together with the duo of Affiliates HYPE may have just debut what can easily be the best urban music video this year. I have never replayed a video like this for a long while and trust me when I say that every single play makes you want to keep listening. The rap is fresh, the production is awesome and the visuals itself is eye-candy. Who knew that we didn't have to wait till 2030 to watch something like this?
I really hope these guys continue along this line since no one can ever ignore a breath of freshness that is witnessed in this whole project. Big up to the producer for the track, its out of the Kenyan mind-state box, the artists utilized it well. The director deserves a round of applause for the creativity too. This should be something that you play on the go and you keep it going on and on.

Follow these gentlemen on twitter ASAP.

@Affiliateshype

 @A_RapKibz

@jstaraffiliates

@willxaffiliates

No comments:

Post a Comment