Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Love is the Greatest.

I've been staring at this keyboard for a while, wondering what I should type and how I'm going to introduce myself to you wonderful people at Mtaani254. You see, first impression is always everything, it can either make or break your good intentions. Being a literature student, I understand so well the importance of creating a rapport with the audience.
I could go on and on telling you my name and everything I do but that will just bore you and make me look selfish. I choose to take a different route and make this fun for all of us. We will know each other as time goes by. Just be braced for a fun-filled journey, humor and good music because as they say, aint no good time like one in the 254! I am a strong crusader of love, I preach it at every single opportunity I get. You see, even the good book has it that love is the greatest gift.
With that said, let me reward you with my first gift of love. watch the video below and give love today.


@weafrican

No comments:

Post a Comment